Seven years have passed, Seven years of devotion in humanitarian actions, Seven years of donation and successful achievements in serving our Lebanese society without any discrimination through Mohammad Cheaib Foundation
A foundation built on Mohammad Cheaib’s principles: sharing love, committing to philanthropic actions, serving society and less privileged people’s Principles, that this caring and loving father inculcated in his children’s spirit.
Therefore, the humanitarian actions we undertook depended on the limits of our companies profits, without calling for any foreign aid or assistance.
However, the needs of societies were growing day after day as well as our deepest wish to provide the less privileged people a better life and meet their basic needs in a dignified way.
Hence, we decided to make a quantum leap to be able to meet the growing needs through creating new innovative programs and learning from successful foreign experiences and implementing them in Lebanon.
Based on our history of collaborating with many other NGOs throughout the Lebanese territories, we found ourselves as the umbrella of other NGOs, caring for their development and expansion and expanding with them and through them.
At that moment, we realize we are moving from a personal family initiative to a global institution vector of collaboration and network for a same cause, aiming at providing a Decent Life to all those who deserves it therefore we changed our name to reflect more our comprehensive role in society and our mission as:
Hence, we have developed a strategic plan that aims at proclaiming decent life as the right of each and every Lebanese, Arab, Middle Eastern and Global citizen, based on the following:
- Ensenytak or Sharing for Caring:
The little things you do to help your brother in humanity will always be very significant
In our daily life, we can permanently think of the less privileged people and share with them our wonderful moments and with time it will become a spontaneous and natural way of thinking and acting.
- Princess in a day or Women Empowerment: a program aiming at empowering the society starting with its first important cell: the house and the house wife, through giving her the effective positive role within the education and economy sectors. Therefore, were created effective sustainable programs that affect the following four dimensions: Education, Economy, Health and Environment.
- Signing a cooperation agreement with the Decent Life Banks Egypt, that includes food, health, clothes and capacity building banks, and that currently meets, with lots of success, the needs of millions of Egyptians. This cooperation will help us transfer those same effective and successful programs from Egypt to Lebanon, as first step.
- Implementing the Social Responsibility strategy with the companies, mainly in healthcare, education, food, women empowerment, and environment development, during 2015-2016 as a first phase.
- Cooperating with the appropriate ministries, universities and official authorities to implement training courses and standards for foundations quality management, as well as foundations assessment according to their efficiency, management, and credibility in order to create a professional credible civil society network that works in harmony for a cause targeting together, every time the end of specific miseries.
To serve our community in the best way possible, we sought advice from an international Council of Advisors gathering international public figures as for their expertise and international connections.
Our aim is to make the world a better place for each and every human being in a less privileged situation by providing him/her a Decent Life